News Recap for August 2020
Its been a busy few months on the Cocoon Vehicles Blog, but we thought it would be great to recap some of the more popular news stories on the blog for August 2020.
So here goes:
- Top Trending Cars for August 2020
- Tesla Plug-in Performance Hack Crackdown
- What is a Poor Previous Repair?
- Hands-Free Driving in the UK by Spring 2021
- Why we charge an Administration Fee for PCN’s
Top Trending Cars for August 2020
We love letting our clients know what has been popular for the month and August 2020 was no exception. With the Mercedes GLC SUV being the favourite for the month.
Read this article again: Top Trending Cars for August 2020
Tesla Plug-in Performance Hack Crackdown
Ingenext in Canada have been producing a plug-in device that unlocks paid-for options on the Model 3 vehicles, however, Tesla have been catching up and have attempted to stop the hack.
Read this article again: Tesla Plug-in Performance Hack Crackdown
What is a Poor Previous Repair?
One of our most popular articles has been “What is a Poor Previous Repair?” – We explained our process and what happens when the car comes back, with many customers thanking us for producing such a transparent and honest article.
Read this article again: What is a Poor Previous Repair?
Hands-Free Driving in the UK by Spring 2021
The Department of Transport has asked for evidence related into the technology of automated lane keeping systems with the SMMT. With the hope that it could prevent 47,000 serious accidents over the next 10 years.
Read this article again: Hands-Free Driving in the UK by Spring 2021
Why we charge an Administration Fee for PCN’s
Another article based around a sore subject, but at Cocoon we like to be upfront about our charges. This article explained our process and we even went into detail about a court case where Cocoon Vehicles had to justify to a judge about the charge we levy.
Read this article again: Why we charge an Administration Fee for PCN’s
We published 20 articles in August with many of the stories being about the cars that were due or even our testing of child seats. Here is a list of some of the articles you may have missed:
- Choosing Your Short-Term Car Lease Plan
- Top 3 Optional Extras That Can Make a Difference at Trade-In
- Do you need Cars on Demand for your fleet?
- Audi A4: Saloon or Estate?
- VW Golf Mk.8 Has Arrived
- We’re not forgetting the White Van Man
- VW Polo: No holes in our Polo’s
- New Additions: 12 Month Car Leases
- Short-Term Performance Cars
- Don’t Commit, Short-Term Lease It
- Let’s give some Hybrid Cars a plug!