Flexibility is the key in these strange times and more customers are looking for shorter-term contracts and this is where our flexi-rent fleet comes in.
We offer a large range of vehicles on flexible terms with all cars available on a 28-day rolling contract and can be kept for up to 12 months without swapping. Our best prices are from 90 days and if taken for this period, deliver in England and Wales is included.
Our range goes from small cars such as the VW Polo or the BMW 1 Series, right up to the BMW X5 and Audi Q7. We also have a number of PHEV‘s including the fantastic BMW 330e which is proving extremely popular at the moment.
What are the benefits to 28 day rolling contracts?
In this current climate, businesses and even individuals are looking for flexibility in a contract, this product enables you to take a car for 28 days and keep rolling it until you no longer need it. It could also really be classed as a car subscription.
The main benefits are:
- You only pay for the time you have the car, should this be part way through a month you will receive a rental credit which will be refunded or will go against any out-of-contract charges such as damage or excess mileage.
- In-stock cars, quick turnaround! With a credit line in place (Apply Online), we can aim to deliver your new vehicle within 3-5 working days anywhere in England and Wales.
- No swapping cars every 3-6 months, depending on the vehicle you can keep the same car for up to 12 months without the unnecessary swap overs and insurance headaches.
- Hand the car back with 5 days notice. Return it for free to our specified de-fleet centres or we can collect it for a nominal charge.
- Maintenance is included on the majority of the flexi-rental/car subscription vehicles, so all you need to worry about is insurance and fuel.
- New/Nearly New cars with little or mainly, no mileage on the clock available to be collected or delivered.
- Available to New Start Businesses without credit history (terms may differ from those advertised).
- We’re an established business operating since 2007, family-owned and honest from the start.
- Mileage allowances up to 6,000 miles per month, but most come with a generous allocation.
There are many more benefits to 28 day rolling contracts, but we’re covering the important ones during this time.
What are the disadvantages of 28 day rolling contracts?
We like to give an honest opinion about all of our products and services here at Cocoon Vehicles and it wouldn’t be right if we didn’t cover the disadvantages.
The disadvantages of 28 day rolling contracts:
- More expensive than traditional car leases or fixed short-term car leases over 6 or 12 months, but does give you flexibility.
- Some pre-registered vehicles may look old by plate, but may have no mileage on the clock at all. Some of our vehicles may have some mileage on the clock (this is rare!), but we make this clear from the outset.
- We don’t always offer run-of-the-mill vehicles, we aim to keep cars that hold their value which is why the stock is mainly made up of German brands eg. Audi, BMW, Mercedes.
- If you take for less than the 90 days (180 days in some cases), it can work out quite expensive.
Again, we could list more disadvantages of using a 28-day rolling lease, but if you have a question, get in touch and our team will reply back with an honest answer.
More information on 28 day rolling contracts.
We can also help with traditional leases using our Find a Car Lease service, we have no less than 12 different funders available as well as manufacturer-backed funders such as Alphabet, MBFS and VWFS. Let us know your requirements and let’s see if we can find you a brilliant car lease deal.