With 73 Plate just around the corner, we’ve just updated our COMING SOON page to reflect stock that is due to arrive in Q4. We’ve picked out our Top 7 cars but also provided a list below of all the cars we’ve got listed as arriving.
Our Top 7 Favourite Vehicles Arriving…
Here are our top 7 favourite cars that are due to arrive in Q4 2023:
BMW XM SUV
The BMW XM has some gorgeous looking chiselled angles to match that huge kidney grill we’re so familiar with on the latest BMW’s. This is the most expensive BMW that you can currently spend on this German Marque, but it is money well spent.
Renault Megane E-Tech
Renault have done a cracking job on the latest Megane and whilst it still doesn’t have the same appeal as the “Shaking your ass” model, it is a very worthwhile vehicles and soon to be available on our popular car subscription service.
The Maserati Car Subscriptions have proven extremely popular over the last 6-9 months and adding the brand was a huge risk for our suppliers, but one that has paid off for both the driver and the purchaser. Take any of the Grecale’s out for a spin and you’ll be smitten.
BMW M3 Tourer
There isn’t much to say about the BMW M3 Tourer that you probably haven’t already read in the motoring press. It is pure perfection and ideal for those who want a practical car with a bit of beef. Available on our BMW Car Subscription service but be prepared to join the waiting list!
Audi Q8 E-Tron Estate
We should be able to supply plenty of these Audi Q8 E-Trons as there is plenty of UK stock available. But if you want to take one of these on a flexible vehicle subscription, you need to be quick. Another vehicle with a waiting list and as always, we’re first-come, first-serve.
Land Rover Defender
If you were to order a Land Rover Defender with a dealer today, you’d be looking for at least a 9-month wait. So why wait and subscribe. We’ve had Range Rover drivers literally throw us their keys to drive the latest Defenders. We’ve also got the Commercial Hard Tops available soon.
The latest Mercedes-Benz GLC is amazing, an already perfect car, tweaked and made better. Is this possible? Let us know by subscribing to the latest GLC on our car subscription service. We think you’ll love it!
What else is Coming Soon?
We’ve got a fantastic range of vehicles coming soon, so here is the latest dynamic list:
- Audi A3 Sportback 45 TFSI e S line Competition 5dr S-Tronic
- Audi Q3 Sportback 45 TFSI e Black Edition S-Tronic
- Audi Q5 50 TFSI e Quattro Black Edition 5dr S Tronic
- Audi Q8 55 TFSI e Quattro Black Edition
- Audi Q8 E-Tron Estate 250kW 50 Quattro 95kWh S Line 5dr Auto
- Audi RS Q8 SUV TFSI Quattro Carbon Black 5dr Tiptronic
- BMW 3 Series Saloon 330e M SPort 4dr Step Auto [Pro Pack]
- BMW iX Estate M Sport 385kW xDrive50 M Sport 111.5kWh
- BMW M3 Competition Touring
- BMW XM Estate 5dr Aut
- Land Rover Defender 110 2.0 P400e PHEV X-Dynamic SE 110 Auto
- Land Rover Defender 110 3.0 D250 Hard Top Auto
- Land Rover Defender 110 3.0 D300 Hard Top X-Dynamic HSE Auto
- Land Rover Defender 110 5.0 P525 V8 Carpathian Edition 5dr Auto
- Land Rover Defender 130 X-Dynamic HSE P400 AWD MHEV Auto
- Land Rover Defender 90 3.0 D250 Hard Top Auto
- Land Rover Range Rover Sport 3.0 D300 Dynamic SE 5dr Auto
- Land Rover Range Rover Sport 3.0 P400 Dynamic SE 5dr Auto
- Maserati Grecale Modena 48v MHEV Modena 5dr Auto
- Maserati Grecale Trofeo V6 5dr Auto
- Mercedes EQE SUV 350 4Matic 215kW AMG Line 89 kWh Auto
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class AMG G63 5dr 9G-Tronic
- Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 4Matic AMG Line Premium 5dr 9G-Tronic
- Polestar 2 Fastback 170kW 78kWh Long Range SM [Plus] 5dr Auto
- Polestar 3 Estate 360kW 111kWh Long Range DM Plus Pilot 5dr Auto
- Porsche Cayenne Coupe GTS 5dr Tiptronic S
- Porsche Cayenne GTS 5dr PDK
- Porsche Macan GTS 5dr PDK
- Porsche Macan S 5dr PDK
- Porsche Panamera Sport Turismo GTS 4.0 V8 5dr PDK
- Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo 350kW 4 93kWh 5dr Auto
- Range Rover 3.0 D300 HSE 4dr Auto
- Range Rover 3.0 P460e HSE 4dr Auto
- Range Rover Evoque Hatchback 1.5 P300e Autobiography 5dr Auto
- Renault Megane E-Tech Techno EV60 160kW Optimum Charge
- Tesla Model 3 Saloon RWD 4dr Auto
- Tesla Model Y Long Range AWD 5dr Auto
- Volkswagen Golf 1.4 TSI GTE 5dr DSG
- Volkswagen Golf 2.0 TSI 320 R 4Motion 5dr DSG
- Volkswagen ID.5 Coupe 128kW Style Pro 77kWh 5dr Auto
- VW ID.4 Estate 109kW Style Ed Pure 52kWh
If you would like any further information on any of the vehicles we have on offer on our coming soon pages or you have a general interest in a vehicle subscription for yourself or your business. Just drop us a line using the CONTACT FORM at the bottom of this article or contact the team on 01332 290173.
Don’t forget we also offer a Find A Car Lease service for those who are looking for a traditional car lease over 2 or 3 years. The form takes 3 minutes to complete and our team will then check out the latest car lease deals iin the marketplace to find you the best price. Its free with no obligation to go ahead.